Careers at Liveoak
Liveoak Technologies, Inc., founded in 2015, is a venture backed enterprise cloud platform. The company holds an issued patent for its digital customer interaction platform, which accelerates digital workflows, reduces friction, and enables new types of buying and servicing experiences for large financial services firms. Liveoak has won multiple awards including the 2018 Benzinga Global Fintech Award for Best Customer Engagement Tool and was named one of Austin’s hottest startups for 2018. Liveoak has offices in Austin, TX and in New York City. For more information, visit www.liveoak.net, or follow Liveoak Technologies on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Enterprise Account Executive
The Liveoak team is looking for a high-performing, software sales professional to grow our Enterprise client base. This position reports to the Head of Sales and will work closely with company Executives, Business Development and Marketing to execute our customer-facing strategies. The successful candidate should be a highly motivated strategic seller, detail-oriented self starter, and comfortable with an early stage company culture. This person should be resourceful and able to independently gain access to senior level decision makers at prospective customers. Success in this role requires the same characteristics our customers value: customer-focused, collaborative, and a drive for continuous improvement.
- Grow your Pipeline – Develop and implement annual territory plan; Work closely with business development and marketing to consistently increase six month rolling pipeline; Qualify new opportunities across multiple verticals; Use SalesForce to manage, track and report all activities.
- Champion the Sales Process – Ability to identify and manage critical components of the sales process; Navigate political power structure by identifying champions and building lasting relationships; Execute a strategy to win through deep discovery and preparing a prospect to buy; Manage team selling approach by leveraging Liveoak resources.
- Be a great Forecaster – Consistently project quarterly and annual revenue targets by opportunity within the territory.
- Close Quality Deals – Ensure new customers are positioned for success; Negotiate mutually beneficial commercial terms; Maintain accountability during the sales process, services transition and customer lifecycle.
- Beat Your Numbers – Consistently achieve and exceed quota targets.
- Be an Ambassador – An external evangelist to build awareness and drive Liveoak visibility through conferences, Centers of Influence and other demand generation events; An internal evangelist to foster collaboration and teamwork across all teams; Ensure the entire company shares the responsibility and success of making a new customer a partner and a reference.
- Have significant experience selling SaaS / Cloud based Enterprise solutions
- Successfully won business with Fortune 500 companies; preferably in Financial Services
- Experienced using a consultative sales approach to manage and close complex deals
- Consistent track record building pipeline and exceeding sales targets
- Passion to work in a growing startup company
- Ability to rapidly adapt to change
- Excellent collaboration skills and the ability to build long-lasting relationships across your prospects, customers, team and our company
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Demonstrated presentation skills and strong objection handling
- Proficiency with Salesforce, G Suite and Microsoft applications
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org today to send us your resume, explain why you would be a good fit and learn more about the role!