Digital Solutions for Financial Credit Unions
- Extend member reach beyond geographic branch location through Virtual Interactions™
- Virtual identity verification with live conferencing, image/document capture and ID verification (KYC)
- Capture accurate data to accelerate electronic signature adoption
- Unique System of Audit™ including compliant capture of activity, keystroke log and collected data/files
There’s a key distinction between credit unions and traditional banks: credit unions are member-owned and are run like a cooperative with the primary goal being the financial well-being of their members.
Because credit unions can be set up under federal or state charters there are a diverse set of regulatory frameworks that help maintain the integrity of their financial systems, financial products, and member data. Credit unions are able to offer a wide range of financial solutions to their members, including personal loans, business loans, mortgages, and more, so many are are on the cutting edge of developing financial products with virtual tech.
In order to work with their members, credit unions are under much of the same compliance restrictions that traditional banks are. Member verification needs to be done in person, signatures traditionally need to be processed in person, and more.
Liveoak Technologies offers a partnership solution that solves for complex workflows so credit unions can onboard members, sell products, and transact business with remote members who are not able to make it into a branch.
At Liveoak Technologies, we pair the best of person-to-person support, with electronic signature and online coaching capabilities making it easy for prospective members to complete applications, paperwork and transactions in a virtual environment.
Our technology allows you to work with members in a completely secure, interactive, remote, virtual environment. Here are just a few of our features:
- Capture and verify identity
- Complete remote, electronic signatures
- Live conferencing, including video, voice and text chat
- System of Audit™ record of all conference participants activity and actions taken inside the conference, including shared documents and images
- KYC compliance features
- Assist and guide customers while they are completing applications and forms
- Share and upload files and images