Digital Solutions for Retirement Plan Services
By using our technology, RPS companies can guide their clients through key paperwork in real time, obtaining multiple signatures from plan sponsors, trustees and other stakeholders.
Done on paper, and with the need to travel to the client’s physical location, this process takes more than a month – not to mention significant rework due to error.
Done with Liveoak, the work takes less than an hour and gets it done right the first time, with a “not in good standing” rate of less than one percent.
The two primary retirement investment tools are a 401K and IRA accounts – one is a commercial tool and the other is primarily for personal investments. Many banks, financial institutions, and investment firms are offering more complex and diverse retirement investment products to their customers, including fully digital products with no brick and mortar branches.
When onboarding a corporate (business) retirement plan, there are several players involved – the client (company), the trustees of the company plan, the financial advisor, the third party administrator (the company that does all the IRS testing and tax filing), the investment provider and sometimes a separate record keeper.
One of the big challenges is getting all those entities together on the same page at the same time.
Often times, 401k sales reps have to travel to get signatures from trustees and it’s difficult to get all the paperwork filed. Additionally, plan documentation, employee census data, and more is required when moving to a new 401k provider.
Now, you can do this through Liveoak all at the same time.
With Liveoak, you can:
- Accelerate plan on-boarding and transitions for individual and corporate retirement plans
- Eliminate NIGO with accurate data capture across multiple stakeholders
- Unique System of Audit™ including compliant capture of activity, keystroke log and collected data/files
In order to meet financial regulation requirements and handle customer demands in the digital landscape, retirement services need a tool that will allow them flexibility, remote capabilities, and the ability to interact and capture new and existing customer data in real time.
Liveoak Technologies allows financial institutions, such as retirement plan services, to work remotely with plan sponsors and stakeholders to complete and sign new account paperwork as well as provide supplemental plan documentation. Liveoak enables retirement plan services professionals to expedite business and sell more , plans, assests and close more deals.
Our software allows you to work with new and existing plan sponsors in a completely secure, interactive, remote environment. Here are just a few of our features:
- Capture and verify identity
- Complete remote signatures through DocuSign
- Live conferencing – video, voice and text chat
- System of Audit™ record of all conference participants activity and actions taken inside the conference, including shared documents and images Real-time feed of conference activities and recording actions
- Assist and guide customers while they are completing forms and applications
- Share and upload files and images